I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Raw Review

Best Match: London and Kendrick vs. Cade and Murdoch
Worst Match: Mickie James and Candice Michelle vs. Melina and Beth Phoenix
Rating: 4 of 5
THE GOOD
1.London and Kendrick vs. Cade and Murdoch was the best match. I loved how Cryme Tyme distracted Cade and Murdoch by taking Murdoch's hat and selling it for $2.
2.Cody Rhodes vs. Shelton Benjamin. I liked this match alot. Alot of people thought it was an upset win, but I knew Cody Rhodes would win. I didn't like when Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin attacked Cody at the end of the match.
3.Carlito vs. Mr.Kennedy. Ionly liked it because it was a draw.
4.Ron Simmons and Maria's date. I loved when Jillian tried to sing. I also loved when Ron got all the food in Santino's shirt.
THE BAD
1.The diva tag team match was the worst of the night. I knew that all the divas would turn on each other though.
2.I hated how Booker got an Imposter HHH. I thought the real HHH was coming.
3.Carlito's Cabana always stinks.It is way too long. Sometimes it lasts 15 minutes.
4.I didn't like that they basicaly didn't use the illegitamite kid storyline. All they said was that it's a boy.
5.Cena vs. Snitsky. The match just stunk. Especially when Randy Orton came out and attacked John Cena.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?