I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Armageddon Predictions

Armageddon is this Sunday. Here are all my predictions:

Mr.Kennedy vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Shawn Michaels
How: Sweet Chin Music
Final Word: Kennedy is good, but not good enough to beat the Heartbrake Kid. Maybe another time. Possibly at royal rumble to close the rivalry.

Finlay vs. The Great Khali
Winner: The Great Khali
How: DQ- Finlay will whack Khali with the shalaliegh
Final Word: After the DQ, Shane and Vince Mcmahon will come out and tell Finlay that he is scared of Khali, and that he treated Hornswoggle badly. Then Hornswoggle will come out and say that Vince is the worst possible father that he could have asked for, and that he would pick Finlay over Vince anyday. Then Finlay and Hornswoggle would leave, and Shane would feel bad, but Vince wouldn't care. Vince had this coming anyway, so I think it would be great if this happend.

Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James
Winner: Beth Phoenix
How: Beth would hit her finisher- the whatever it's called.
Final word:Everyone knows that Mickie is better than Bet, but I don't think that it is time for Beth to lose the tittle yet. Maybe another time Mickie.

United States Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. MVP
Winner: MVP
How: Boot to the head (I think MVP could finish off Rey with that kind kind of move)
Final Word: Rey is great, but I don't think the WWE will let him lose the tittle until Matt Hardy comes back.

Cm Punk and Kane vs. Big Daddy V and Mark Henry
Winners: Big Daddy V and Mark Henry
How: Mark Henry will get Punk in the bear hug.
Final Word: Big Daddy V and Mark Henry are too big to be stopped. Also, if Henry makes Punk tap, it would start a good rivalry for the ECW Tittle.

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker vs. Edge vs. Batista
Winner: Edge
How: Pins Taker after a spear
Final Word: Batista being the champ is getting a little old. Besides, I know for a fact that Edge is going to win. I'll explain how I know in the next blog.

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner: Triple H
How: Pedigree
Final Word: This is yet another match that I know the result for a fact. I probably could've figured out that Triple H was going to win even without the internet though.

WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho
How: RKO
Final Word: I know Orton is going to win for a fact. I'll explain how I know all this in the next blog.
W

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the greatest blog ever.

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?