I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

JBL Coming to Raw/ Vince Mcmahon gone crazy Again?

Last night JBL made the announcement that he is coming to Raw. JBL will be a wrestler, not an announcer, as many people think.
On Raw, Vince Mcmahon was acting a little weird. He was talking in that weird voice, and he wasn't acting like the Vince we know and love. Well, maybe not love- but still. I remember when he acted like this earlier in the year. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. If he is going to act this weird and maybe pull off another one of his "realistic" fake deaths, then I might as well stop watching wrestling.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?