I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Who will win the Royal Rumble?

Over the past few years, it has been easy to predict the Royal Rumble winner. But this year is different. I know it will be a Raw superstar though. It is obvious that Smackdown is going to get the #1 contender's elimanation chamber, meaning that a Raw superstar would have to win the Rumble. But who? I have a few ideas:

Triple H: This would only work out if Randy Orton retains the title at Royal Rumble. Then Triple H could challenge Orton at Wrestlemania.

Batista: There have been rumors that he will win the Rumble and challenge Orton at Wrestlemania.

Chris Jericho: An Armageddon rematch at Wrestlemania could be good.

Mr.Kennedy: Have him turn face and rival with Randy Orton for the title.

Kane: He needs a title shot. I think if he wins he would challenge Edge for the World Heavyweight title at Wrestlemania.

MVP: Very unlikely, but it could happen.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?