I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

CM Punk's MITB Breifcase

Happy belated Mother's day to all, and sorry I haven't blogged in quite a few days. I've been busy with my new dog. She's a beagle, and her name is Layla. After the Eric Clapton song. You actually think I'd name her after a diva? I'm not that obsessed with WWE. Anyway, at Judgement Day, Miz and Morrison are fighting Kane and Punk for the WWE tag titles. (Oh God. I don't think anyone else knew about that. Maybe I am that obsessed with WWE.) When I read about this match, I knew it would suck and thought, "What's the point of this?" Then I realized that Punk is Mr.MITB and Kane is the ECW champion. Kane and Punk would probably win, so they'd rival with Miz and Morrison until ECW One Night Stand. Every match is going to be an Extreme Rules match that night, so Punk could abandon Kane, only to cost their team the match. Punk could cash in his breifcase right then and there, and he would become the new ECW champion. This would make perfect sense, because the MITB is usually used at a lackluster PPV, and last year One Night Stand had the lowest buyrate of 2007.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?