I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Official Backlash Predictions

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I'm a very busy man. I have to wake up, brush my teeth, get dressed, and eat breakfast. That's like, 6 things. Anyway, here are my official Backlash predictions. Remeber that I predict the matches in the order I think they will appear on the card:

1st match: ECW title match- Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero w/ Bam Neely
I know this match will be first- it is at almost every PPV. I think Kane will take the gold in this one. If I were in charge, I'd make this a 10-15 minute match. I would also have the ref get knocked out, allowing Bam to interfere. If any of that happens, this match would exceed it's very low expectations.

2nd match: 12 Diva tag team match
I think that Natalya's team will win this. Normally, this match would be quick, but based on the rather-long-for-divas match between Cherry and Natalya on SD, this match will go for about 10-15 minutes.

3rd match: U.S. title- MVP vs. Matt Hardy
MVP will win, but this match will steal the show. This match will probably run for a good 30 minutes.

4th match: Big Show vs. The Great Khali
This is going to be bore-fest, spring 2008. As Batista said in his book, when 2 big guys meet, it never works out. This match will end in double count-out and will run for 10-15 minutes.

5th match: The Undertaker vs. Edge- WHC match
I know that most of you are thinking this should be the main event, but it won't be. It was the main event at WM24 only because they didn't want to end WM on a sour note by having Orton win. The Undertaker wins in 30-35 minutes with the submission hold.

6th match: Batista vs. Shawn Michaels w/ special ref Chris Jericho
This match is a good 30 minute match. Batista wins.

Main event: Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. JBL vs. Triple H- WWE title elimanation match
This should be a long one. Avery long one. I say John Cena is elimanated first, after a closeline from hell followed by a pedigree. Then JBL is elimanated after a pedigree. Triple H looks good, but after the pedigree, he is RKO'd. Triple H kicks out. They fight outside, and Orton is pedigreed through a table. Triple H tries to pin him, btu Orton kicks out. Stuff happens, and Orton wins.

Yep, so that's what I think will happen. I still think they should add a mid-card rivalry match to help shorten matches like Show/Khali and Batista/HBK. Maybe Mr.Kennedy's return. He wasn't injured, he was just filming a movie in a foriegn country. Maybe he could fight someone like Super Crazy. Or better yet, Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes could fight Santino and Carlito. Non-title though. They can save that for Raw. If that match did happen, it would last a good 10-20 minutes.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?