I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WWE title rivalry

Alright, I have a big rivalry:





Rivalry: Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton




Why: Both want WWE title




How it goes: It is the Raw after Night of Champions (It's a new PPV. They're getting rid of Vengence and replacing it with this. I was shocked too.), and the main event is Randy Orton vs.
John Cena. Orton wins, and after the match, Chris Jericho comes out and says, "Orton, I want your title" and leaves.
Next week, Jericho comes out and talks to the fans. "Last week," he says, "I told Orton I wanted his title. Now, you fans may think I'm greedy for doing this. But Chris, you might say, you already have 1 title. Isn't that enough? Well, I'm happy with my current title, but I should be the current WWE champion. Let me take you all back to Armageddon, the December PPV. I was about to win my WWE title match." Then JBL comes out. "Let me finish that nice little story for ya," he says. "You were about to win. But then I came in and cost you the whole damn match. So as far as I'm concerned, the only thing that's blocking your path to the WWE title is me, JBL. And you'll never get past that obstacle- Never Ever. Because I always have been, and always will be better than you." Jericho responds, "You think you're better than me? You?! JBL, I can beat you at anytime, anywhere, under any stipulation." "Anytime?" JBL responds. "Anywhere? Under any stipulation? How about tonight, in a no DQ match, with the winner getting a shot at the WWE title at The Great American Bash." "You're on," says Jericho. Jericho beats JBL.
On Raw, the opening match is Randy Orton vs. Super Crazy. Orton wins in a minute. As Orton is leaving, Jericho comes out and gives him a codebreaker. Later in the night, Jericho defends his Intercontinental title aginst Jeff Hardy and Mr.Kennedy. Jericho throws Hardy out of the ring and hits the codebreaker on Kennedy. Orton, who is doing commentary, gets out of his seat and distracts Jericho. Kennedy rolls Jericho up while he is being distracted, picking up the I.C. title.
Next week, Jericho faces Kennedy in a non-title match. Jericho wins. Orton faces Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly in the main event. The match ends in DQ after Jericho interferes. He gives Orton the Walls of Jericho, and he taps (even though it's not a match).
Orton wins at The Great American Bash. Jericho has Orton in the walls, and Orton taps his hand on the mat twice (you need to tap 3 times to tap out). Jericho thinks he won, so he celebrates. Orton gets up and RKOs Jericho, then pins him.
On Raw, Orton has an "Age of Orton Banquet" to celebrate his victory. Jericho crashes the party and throws Orton through one of the tables.
Next week, William Regal announces that Jericho will fight Orton at Summerslam, but in a Falls Count Anywhere match. He also says that tonight, Orton will face Jeff Hardy. Orton beats Jeff Hardy.
Next week, Orton gets to pick Jericho's opponent, and he picks Snitsky. Jericho wins, but is RKOd by Orton post-match.
On Raw, Jericho beats Mr.Kennedy and Orton beats Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He punts Jim's head in after the match.
On Monday, Orton faces Shawn Michaels. He wins. After the match, Jericho comes out and tries to attack Orton, but is RKOd.
The Summerslam match ends in a no-contest because both men couldn't go on. Both men were bloodied, battered, and beaten. There was a table set up in front of one of the ring aprons. Orton RKOd Jericho of the top of that ring apron, but he went through the table while doing so.
On Raw, Jericho begs for another title shot. Regal makes a compromise. He says that if he wins his match tonight, he will face Randy Orton at Unforgiven in a ladder match. Jericho's opponent is Umaga. Jericho wins his match.
Next week, Orton says mean things about Jericho. He says that he's a has-been and he shouldn't have come back to WWE. Jericho comes out with a steel chair and says, "There is an old saying for people like you. Silence is Golden. Also, SHUT UP YOU ARROGANT JERK!" (Substitue Jerk for a word you would use to describe a donkey or mule.) Orton says, "Jericho, I can say whatever I want, because at the end of the day, I can walk the walk and talk the-" BAM! Jericho whacks Orton across the head with the steel chair.
Jericho fights Triple H next week. Jericho is about to win, but Orton comes in and returns last week's favor with a chair shot.
At Unforgiven, Jericho wins.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?