I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ric is gone

Ric Flair had his fairwell ceremony last night on Monday Night Raw. It was a nice little feel good moment. I'll recap it:

Flair comes out and gives a little speech. He is about to leave, but Triple H comes out. He says that there are some people who want to say goodbye. Then The four horsemen come out and say goodbye to Ric. Then Batista comes out and says farwell to Flair. Then Dean Malenko comes out. Then Jericho. Then Harley Race. Then his family- the list of people goes on and on. Then Triple H says, "Is there anyone else who wants to give their regards to Ric", and the whole WWE roster comes out. By this point, Flair is crying. It was a nice little moment that I think Flair won't forget.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?