I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

The aftermath of WM24

Alright, it's post Wrestlemania. It was a big night, but here are the results:

JBL def. Finlay in a belfast Brawl:
Not what I expeted. Oh well, Finlay will kick his rich texas butt on Raw.

CM Punk wins MITB match:
Kind of predictable, most people say. Well, I DIDN'T PREDICT IT!!!!!

Batista def. Umaga:
I said Umaga, but I knew deep down that Batista was better.

Kane def. Chavo Guerrero:
Yeah, I predicted that.

Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair:
I knew it. It's sad that the Flair era is over. Flair was crying during the match too. The end came when Michaels was going for the Sweet Chin Music, but hesitated. Flair got up, and said, "Do it, just do it". Then HBK said, "I'm sorry," kicked him, and pinned him.

Beth Phoenix and Melina def. Maria and Ashley
How can you have this goofy crap right after Ric Flair's final match. That's bad on WWE's part.

Randy Orton def. Triple H, Shawn Michaels
No one thought this would happen. I'm shocked, and I'm never shocked about anything.

Floyd Mayweather def. Big Show
Good match. I predicted it.

The Undertaker def. Edge
Good match. Not a good choice as a main event. But being that Orton won, it's a pretty good main event. Flair vs. HBK would've been good here too.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?