I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wrestlemania Predictions

Sorry I haven't blogged in 2 days. It was a long weekend. I went to Manhatten too. Anyway, here are my officail Wrestlemania 24 Predictions:

Jeff Hardy wins Money in the bank ladder Match

Finlay def. JBL

Batista def. Umaga

Floyd Mayweather def. Big Show (Although I hate Mayweather, and I am a big Big Show fan, I think Mayweather will win)

Candice Michelle and Maria def. Beth Phoenix and Melina

The Undertaker def. Edge

Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair

Triple H def. Randy Orton, John Cena

Note that this is the exact order I would put these matches in if I were Mr.Mcmahon. But before I go, I gotta get something off my chest. I hate Floyd Mayweather. I absolutely Hate him!!!! I loath him in fact. WWE is wasting their Money by Hiring him. First of all, he's a has-been, so hiring him won't get you any publicity. Secondly, his promos stink. Did you see what he said on Raw? Horrible. Absolutely Horrible. He threatened to break his jaw. Ohhhhh- so scary. Lastly, I believe that he is a heel. He is that bad of an actor. Hey Floyd- don't quit your day job.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?