I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

CM Punk/Carlito Backstage Heat

Courtesy of Wrestlezone.com:

At a RAW brand house show in Louisville on March 1st, Carlito came out to do an interview wearing a CM Punk shirt with his face cut out of the shirt. Carlito basically said that he cut the face out because he was out of toilet paper. It was done in Louisville because Punk is either based there or was based there. Also, Punk never came out to confront him as they're on different touring brands, so they're not building any angle. It's said to be a receipt over some bad blood the two have regarding something to with WWE Diva Maria Kanellis. Punk at one time (not anymore) dated Maria and Carlito supposedly hit on her openly backstage right in front of CM Punk at times. Carlito was able to get away with the house show incident because he is currently in good standing with officials after he agreed to not leave the company back in December. Carlito was promised that he'd be used better if he decided against leaving. His standing also explains Carlito landing a spot in the Money in the Bank match. Punk has some detractors backstage, so Carlito was able to get away with doing this even though it was quite unprofessional of him to air out some dirty laundry when they're not building an angle off of it.

WWE Diva, Melina speaks to phillyBurbs.com. When asked about Playboy, Melina replied, "I always tell people that I’ll never say never because I don’t want to be one of those girls that one day does it and everyone says, “She said she’d never do it.” I’ll never say never but at this point in time I wouldn’t do it because I’d find it weird to have my family open up the magazine, or have somebody go up to my family, “Here’s your daughter.” That’d just be weird. Right now I want people to see me as Melina. I don’t want to be known as that girl who stripped in Playboy. I have a lot to show the world other than that." On the subject of Batista, "He doesn’t hide anything, and he didn’t say as much as he would have said, and for reasons I guess? But in his way, he put the most important people in his life in that book, and that’s his way of saying that I’m an important person in his life," Melina said.

Matt Hardy writes on his blog:
"I know two people of different genders who are in a dilemma at this time. One of these individuals I am extremely close with-the other one I used to be. The thing that worries me is that they’re both playing around in the deep water and can’t swim. I can swim."


He posted the blog a few hours after WWE had announced the suspension of his brother Jeff, and many people believed that is who he was talking about, especially considering that he said he's really close with the person in question. Additionally, it was reported the day before that Ashley Massaro had been sent home from a Raw taping a few weeks ago after showing up in "bad shape" at the catering area. So some people believed that he was talking about her when he said that the person in trouble was of a different gender, not to mention that he used to be close with the individual. Of course, Ashley & Matt were involved in a relationship during her first few months in the company. Regarding the paragraph causing the confusion, he wasn't talking about Jeff, nor Ashley. He was talking about a former couple he knows. He wrote: "This paragraph is about a former couple, one of my close friends, and her ex. Neither one of them can seem to move on (swim) from their bad relationship experiences with one another. It’s really adversely affected their personal lives and they’re both metaphorically "drowning" in the "ocean" of negativity, sorrow, and pity. Through my own personal experiences, I’ve learned how to "swim" away from an unhealthy relationship to avoid doing personal and career damage to myself (Although I had to learn the hard way in 2005). When Eulogy by Tool randomly played on my iTunes, it was ironic caused I had just told my friend earlier that she should "bury the relationship" once and for all." Matt then comments on Jeff and Ashley in the following paragraph:

"The reason I deciphered this portion of my cryptic blog was to put an end to some of the "interpretations" that the IWC have made. Several people have speculated that the male in Article C was my brother, Jeff Hardy, which isn’t true. As unfortunate as the situation is concerning Jeff, I’m not worried about his health or well-being in the slightest. I know my brother will be absolutely fine even though he has suffered a career setback. Jeff is one of the best human beings I know, regardless of the fact that he’s my brother. One of the names I saw circulating around as the female was Ashley Massaro, which is now obviously inaccurate as well. Although I do see how people could misinterpret my words, given one of my statement-"One of these individuals I am extremely close with-the other one I used to be." Ashley is a awesome girl who I wish nothing but the best for. I wanted to address these misinterpretations so that the spreading of any untrue rumors originating from my "cryptic blog" would immediately cease."

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?