I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Wrestlemania Predictions

It's that time of year again! The birds, flowers, and bees are all here. No, not spring, Wrestlemania time! And since it's Wrestlemania time, I am posting my official WM24 predictions:

MITB Ladder Match:
I thought that Jeff Hardy would win this match, but he's suspended. I guess it's a seven man MITB match this year. As for the winner, I have my money on Chris Jericho. Who else in this match deserves a title shot?

Finlay vs. JBL:
Finlay. I see Hornswoggle returning at WM too.

Batista vs. Umaga:
The WWE has been making this one kinda obvious. Batista won the videogame match, and he beat the hell outa Umaga on Raw 2 weeks ago. Come on? Can't you add more build-up to this one? I feel like they're not even fighting with each other.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather:
I hate Mayweather and I love Show. But Mayweather is gonna win this one. I have an alternate storyline using Mayweather, by the way.

Bunnymania:
It's not a title match, so the heel woman's not gonna win. Candice and Maria steal this one, in a crappy but funny (funny because Snoop Dogg's the special ref) match.

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels:
Michaels will win. They won't end Flai's career before or after 'Mania. That's just wrong.

10 man battle royal/ECW title match:
Not sure about the battle royal. There are 24 possibilities.As for the title match, Chavo loses no matter what.

Edge vs. The Undertaker:
Undertaker. It's Wrestlemania. He can't lose.

Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H:
Triple H, definetely. Orton- you can't have a heel win the main event. Cena- he's going to shoot a movie after 'Mania, and he's been in the limelight for too long. Triple H- deserves it. Personally, I would have Hardy win the MITB, have Orton win the title match, and then have Hardy use his title shot after the match. He would headline 'Mania! But, that can't happen, because- well, you know why.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?