I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Funaki should get a push

I think Funaki should get a push. Smackdown's #1 announcer has been Smackdown's #1 punchingbag for years. Remember when he was the Hardcore Champion? Remember when he would always get shots at the Cruiserweight title? I liked those days. I think that the WWE should bring those days back. Here's how they should do it. On an episode of Smackdown, he would fight some jobber. He would win. Still being a face, he would fight Kenny Dykstra the week after, and win. He would also beat Dykstra the following week. The week after, everyone would be congratulating Funaki on his victories, except Duece 'n' Domino. This would lead to a singles match between Funaki and Domino later in the night. Funaki would win. Mad at the win, Duece would challenge Funaki to a match at the upcoming PPV (which would be Judgement Day). This would spark a rivalry, giving Funaki an actual match on the card for once.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?