I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2008

JR has a blog/ MITB: 3 spots left

Well, JR has a blog. And surprisisngly, there is a such thing as JR BBQ sauce. Here is the link: http://www.jrsbarbq.com

There are 3 spots left in the Money In The Bank Match. So far, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Mr.Kennedy, Carlito, and Shelton Benjamin are in the match. So who will be next to qualify? Well, I have the answer to that question. According to spoilers, the next to qualify will be Elijah Burke. I, personally, thought that Elijah would be used in this match from the start. I think he will beat Tommy Dreamer or Stevie Richards to qualify. The 7th spot will be given to Kane. I expected Kane to be in this match as well. He will most likely beat MVP or Big Flabby V to qualify. Then there is the #8 spot. This totaly surprised me. The last spot is being given to none other than The Great Khali. I was shocked too. What is Khali gonna do in a ladder match. If your answer to that question was "Grab the Briefcase", then you're an idiot. This guy loses to Fit Freakin' Finlay. If that's not bad, then I don't know what is. He'll probably beat Funaki or something to qualify, just 'cause he's Khali.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?