I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I got a bone to pick with you, Big Daddy V

I really don't like Big Daddy V. He is the fattest thing the world has ever seen. It's a wonder that Matt Stryker would even be attracted to him. They make a weird couple. Big Flabby V, a man with his own gravitational pull, and his boyfriend Matt Stryker, a man who looks like a male stripper when he wrestles. And what is going on with that thing in the middle of his stomach.? Is that a black hole or something? And I guess his weight explains why he is a widower. He probably ate his first wife, and then he met Matt Stryker. But another thing that bugs me is that he lets Mark Henry drool all over Matt Stryker. Hey, that would be a great storyline! Big Daddy V vs. Mark Henry. They are fighting for Matt Stryker's honor. Hey, maybe you could throw Undertaker into that mix. But finally, the WWE should put a shirt on Big Fatty V. It will save me a trip to the hospital via trauma.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?