I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A week from Sunday: Royal Rumble 2008 Volume 3

I have an idea about the Royal Rumble. I think Chavo Guerrero should defend his ECW title at Royal Rumble against CM Punk. This would be good because if Chavo wins and Edge wins his match, Edge and Chavo Guerrero could hug each other or something at the end of the show. This would show that Edge and Chavo are one big happy family. It would also show Edge and Chavo's dominance. This would be a great way to end the Rumble.

1 comment:

deadpossum said...

That would be a terrible way to end the show.

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?