I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wrestlers who should get a push

Last night on Raw Mick Foley and Hornswoggle qaulified for the Royal Rumble. I have mixed emotions about this. I can understand Mick Foley being in the Royal Rumble- he is a wrestling legend. But Hornswoggle? He a dang Leprachaun. I thought it was some sort of joke when he qualified. In fact, this is all part of his push that he doesn't deserve. First he is Mr.Mcmahon's son. Then he gets a few main event matches. Now he is in the Royal Rumble! I think some wrestlers are more deserving of a push. Here are some:

Mr.Kennedy: He is getting sort of a push rivaling with HBK. But Kennedy needs a title push. Maybe he could turn face and rival with Orton for the title.

Elijah Burke: He was 103-1 as a boxer. He could probably be that good as a wrestler. I think he should get an ECW Championship shot. Forget Chavo Guerrero.

Shelton Benjamin: He is the best technical wrestler the WWE has ever had. He beat Brock Lesnar in a wrestling match in High School. Maybe he should team up Elijah Burke and try to take over Ecw. That would be cool.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?