I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A week from Sunday: Royal Rumble 2008

This is the first blog in my new series, A week from sunday. This is where I talk about the upcoming pay per view. I will post about 2 or 3 of these for every pay per view. This blog will be about my predictions for the Royal Rumble. My friend and I have made predictions about each match. I am Roadkill and my friend is Deadopossum, of deadopossum.blogspot.com. Here are the predictions:




1st match: JBL vs. Chris Jericho




Roadkill's pick: Chris Jericho. He will win when he ducks the Clothsline from Hell and gets JBL in a roll-up.




Deadopossums pick: Chris Jericho via disqualification after JBL low blows him




2nd match: MVP vs. Ric Flair




Roadkill's pick: Ric Flair via figure four.




Deadopossum's pick: Ric Flair




3rd match: Rey Mysterio vs. Edge: World Heavyweight title match




Roadkill's pick: Edge because the Edgeheads pull the top rope when Rey is going for the 619 headbutt. When he gets up he is speared by Edge.




Deadopossum's pick: Rey Mysterio via DQ because the Edgeheads interfere.




4th match: Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton: WWE title match




Roadkill's pick: Randy Orton via RKO




Deadopossum's pick: Jeff Hardy via Twist of Fate



5th match: THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!



Roadill's pick: The last two people standing will be Batista and The Undertaker. It will be a great battle, but The Undertaker will win. Then MVP will come out from under the ring and try to elimanate The Undertaker. But 'Taker will elimanate MVP, and win the Rumble for the second year in a row.


Deadopossum's pick: Kane and Finlay will be the last left. Kane will elimanate Finlay.


Those are our Royal Rumble picks. Keep looking for these, "A Week from Sunday Blogs". I will post another one before the Rumble.




No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?