I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

12 People On The ECW Roster?

There are only 12 active people on the ECW Rosters. I thought I read it wrong when I first saw it, but the article was right. John Morrison is returning in October, but that won't raise ratings. ECW should get a few people from the other brands. Here are my suggestions:

1.Chris Masters
2.Carlito
3.Super Crazy
4.Kenny Dyksra

I think it would be cool to have those guys on ECW. maybe you could even throw Mark Henry into that mix.

2 comments:

mysterio 619 said...

matt its vitor. those guys wouldnt be a good additon to ECW because of course they are not very extreme. Now Triple H thats a different story. anyway see you later.

cd619 said...

its chris. i think mick foely and mark henry should be on ecw

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?