I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

SmackDown 9-21-07

Smackdown was good. The matches were good, and so was the wedding. Here is my review:
THE GOOD
1.Jimmy-Wang Yang vs. Jamie Noble was a good match. Shannon Moore totally cost Jamie Noble the match, which was kind of funny. I would like to see Jamie Noble vs. Shanon Moore at No Mercy.
2.MVP and Matt Hardy in the football trowing contest was cool. I liked it alot. MVP is always trying to win competitions like he was. I wouldn't be mad to see them fight at No Mercy.
3.Deuce and Domino had a nice win over the champs. I think that they are tearing Matt Hardy away from MVP more and more each week.
4.The opening of the show. I am happy that Khali is getting a rematch. I hate him, but I like punjabi prison matches.
THE SO-SO
1.Batista vs. Mark Henry. The match was too short and the outcome was too obvious. I was expecting an early visit from the Undertaker though. Speaking of him, I hear next week the match will not be 'Taker vs. Henry, but Batista and The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali and Mark Henry.
2.The wedding was cool, but also a little dumb at the end.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?