I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Superstars

The WWE has lost alot of their wrestlers. Before I give my opinion, lets look at the list of superstars who have just dropped.
1.JTG-Released for yelling at a ref on the road along with Shad.
2.Shad-Released for yelling at a ref on the road along with JTG.
3.Eugene-He plays a mentally retarded wrestler but was fired for doing drugs. Wierd.
4.Sabu-Released for possesion of Marajauna.
5.Sylvan Granier- He was dropped for not being popular. Just like Vito was earlier in the year.
6.The Sandman-The same reason as Sylvan.
7.King Booker-Quit
Pesonally, I think Tommy Dreamer will be next. He is old and wrinky- not ruthless and extreme like he says he is. I think someone like Carlito or Chris Masters could replace him.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?