I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No Mercy

I was wrong about those No mercy spoilers I blogged about. The WWE found out about that and changed there match card. But on WWE.COM earlier today, some new No Mercy matches were added. Here they are
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: JOHN CENA vs. RANDY ORTON: LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: THE GREAT KHALI vs. BATISTA: PUNJABI PRISON
A Punjabi Prison Match is like a steel cage match except there are 2 cages (each with no door). Also, the cages have barbed wire at the top and there is enough room to get weapons.
THE RETURN OF UMAGA- UMAGA vs. HHH
No mercy should be a pretty good pay per view. Also, there are rumors there might be a Kane vs. Chris Masters match.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?