I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got a bone to pick with you, Matt Stryker

I got a bone to pick with you, Matt Stryker. I don't like you. Every time you wrestle, you wear some stupid flashy pants. Sometimes you wear dressy pants and no shirt. Matt, you look like a male stripper when you wrestle. Speaking of male, what's going on with you and Big Fatty V?! You guys act like you are gay for each other. You go everywhere together, you manage each other, and you even compete in tag team matches together. And forget Big Flabby V, what about Mark Henry, the man who has a black hole for a belly-button?! He is eyeing you too. I guess Mark will just eat Big Daddy V, so he can be with you. I don't understand why you are attracted to fat men either. You taught Social Studies in NYC too, right. Were you eyeing the fat kid in your class? You weren't! Oh, but you sexually Milested him, changed your name, and became a wrestler. Makes sense.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?