I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2008

Chuck Palumbo

Did you see what Chuck Palumbo did on Smackdown. First, he hurt his own girlfriend. Then he beat the hell out of Mighty-Mouse, Michelle Mcool's favorite mouse. Finally, he beat the hell out of his own girlfriend. Is he Italian or something?! Who else would abuse their girlfriend but an Italian.Hi-a! My name-a Chuck Palumbo! Michelle Mcool, I kick-a the crap out-a jou. Then I-a kill little person named-a Jamie Noble. Then I-a go out on-a Motorcycle I build last week in-a Sicily. Maybe Santino Marrella and Chuck could start a Motorcycle/Pizza business. That would be cool. Or maybe they could train other wrestlers. Little Guido Mariati was trained by "Hot-blooded Italians". Just look how good he was. Oh wait......

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?