I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Most Likely to Repeat/Leats Likely to repeat/ New Champion

I was reading the spring preview issue of WWE magazine yesterday. I saw an article called the first timers club. It was about the people who got their 1st taste of WWE gold in 2007. Next to Santino Marrella's name, it said "least likely to repeat". Next to The Great Khali's name, it said "Most Likely to Repeat". Well, I disagree with that, so I made my own little article about champions.

Champion that is most likely to repeat
CM Punk. He won a #1 contenders match for the ECW title on ECW. This probably means that Punk will face Chavo Guerrero for the title at Wrestlemania. They aren't going to have Punk face him on ECW and then have Chavo win. Na-Uh. I think that CM Punk will fight Chavo at Wrestlemania-and win.

Champion that is least likely to repeat
John Cena. He was the WWE Champ for 13 months. After a while, the fans got tired of it. And I think the WWE noticed. I don't think that Cena will win at Wrestlemania. In fact, I don't think that he will win the championship until the winner of Wrestlemania's match loses it, and then the new champion loses it. It will take him that long.

Guy that should become Champion
Finlay. There are lots of reasons he should be World Heavyweight champion. He has beaten The Great Khali multiple times, whereas some people can't beat him just once. He is also sticking up to the Mcmahons, something no one does.Now I know you're thinking, "lots of people do that", but hear me out. Whenever Mcmahon is in a rivalry, he usually starts it, and the other guy can't help being a pest. With Lashley, Bobby had no choice but to face Umaga at Wrestlemania. With DX, he interfered with their rivalry with the Spirit Squad. With Triple H, Mcmahon was dissing him, so he no choice but to stick up for himself. See what I mean. With Finlay, he kinda got in Mcmahon's face because he didn't like his style of parenting. Also, Finlay has been with this company longer than The Undertaker has. Don't believe me. Even though he debuted in 2005 or 2006, he trained Superstars and worked backstage for many years. He even got Batista's life back on track. That's why I think Finlay should be the World Heavyweight Champion.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?