I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

No Way Out 2008: A week from Sunday Vol. 1

As you all know, before a PPV I preview it. I call the set of posts: A week from sunday. Here is the "A week from sunday" post for No Way Out. Today I will talk about the elimanation chambers.

At No Way Out, there will be 2 elimanation chambers. The first one, from Raw, will include Jeff Hardy, JBL, Umaga, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Chris Jericho. The winner will face either Randy Orton or John Cena for the WWE Title at No Way Out. Here is what I think the order of elimanation will be:

  1. JBL will be elimanated first. He will tap out to the walls of Jericho.
  2. Shawn Michaels is gone next. He is elimanated after a Swanton Bomb.
  3. Chris Jericho is pinned after a Samoan Spike.
  4. Umaga is pinned after a Pedigree followed by a Swanton Bomb.
  5. Jeff Hardy is pinned after a Swanton Bomb.

Here is your winner: TRIPLE H!

The second chamber of the night includes Batista, The Undertaker, The Great Khali, Finlay, Big Daddy V, and MVP. Here is what I think the order of elimanation will be:

  1. MVP after a Celtic Cross.
  2. Batista after a Khali bomb.
  3. MVP is gone following a Samoan drop followed by a Khali Bomb.
  4. Khali taps to Taker's new submission move.
  5. Big Fatty V taps to Taker's new move.

Here is your winner: THE UNDERTAKER!

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?