I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The one to watch

In WWE Magazine's spring preview, they said that HBK is the one to watch in the spring. I don't think he will have a big year. But here is one person that I think will do great:

BATISTA is out of the Smackdown title picture. He is not in a storyline either. I think that he will make an impact in an inter-brand storyline. I think that he should represent Smackdown at Wrestlemania. He would do great. I mean, what else could he be used for? If he could Batista Bomb Umaga at Wrestlemania, it would be a great highlight. Beating him could give him a huge push right back up to the top. That is why he is the one to watch this season.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?