I'm Back!

I'm back to blogging after 3 long months! Tell all your freinds and family and all the former readers you know that Roadkill is back!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Preview 2008

WWE magazine did a "Spring Preview" issue. That got me thinking, what if I did a spring preview on this site? So I decided to. Welcome to Roadkill's "Spring Preview 2008". To start off the prview, I will make some predictions about WWE's spring:

Prediction #1: CARLITO AND SANTINO MARRELLA WILL HOLD TAG TEAM GOLD
I think that Santino Marrella and Carlito will Finally hold tag team gold. They were named the #1 contenders for the titles 2 weeks ago, and I think that they deserve #1 contendership more than any other team. They have beaten everyone, including the Tag Team champs. Since they were named the #1 contenders just 2 weeks ago, I think that they will get their shot at Wrestlemania. But I don't think they will win at Wrestlemania. They are Heels, really dirty heels. I don't think the WWE would let them win at a Pay Per View like wrestlemania. But I think they could win the titles at Backlash, the PPV after 'Mania. It would be the perfect time, and Hardcore Holly could turn heel again and turn on Cody Rhodes. It would work ut perfectly.

Prediction #2: DREW MACINTYRE WILL TEAM UP WITH THE HIGHLANDERS
I know that WWE Magazine made this prediction too, but I think that this could seriously happen. In WWE magazine's spring preview issue, The Highlanders are listed on Smackdown's roster, even though they are Raw superstars. And guess who else is on the SD roster? Drew Macintyre. Rory, one of the highlanders, was injured and will be returning in August. August would be the perfect time to launch this stable.

Prediction #3: BATISTA WILL BE OUT OF THE TITLE HUNT
Before Royal Rumble, Batista was in the title match at every Pay Per View since Summerslam 2006. Now that Batista has lost multiple title matches, has lost the elimanation chamber, and lost the Royal Rumble, I think he is out of the title hunt. The fans have been getting tired of Batista, and so have I. I think he should be in a non-title rivalry, or at least in a rivalry for a diffrent title. But who could replace Batista in the title hunt? Easy. There are lots of people who deserve a shot. Kane and Rey Mysterio are 2 legit contenders for a heel champ. MVP and The Great Khali could be great for a face champ. Maybe even Finlay could be a legit contender. Hell, maybe even move Umaga or Snitsky over to Smackdown to compete for the title. Not only could those two be great contenders, but they could also keep Batista busy and away from the title.

Prediction #4: MATT HARDY WILL RETURN AND WIN THE U.S. TITLE
On the episode of Smackdown before Survivor Series 2007, Matt Hardy was injured by MVP, the United States Champ. I think that Matt will return and take MVP's title. Sooner than later too. I think that before Wrestlemania, Matt will return and get the #1 contenders spot for MVP's title. I think that Matt would go on to win his first non-tag team title, The United States Championship.

Prediction #5: MONEY IN THE BANK/WM'S MAIN EVENT
I think that this year's Money in the bank should consist of: Jeff Hardy, Mr.Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Batista, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, and Kane. I think that the winner will be Jeff Hardy. Before the WWE title match starts, Jeff cashes in his briefcase, making it Cena vs. Orton vs. HHH vs. Jeff Hardy. Jeff would win. Why do I think Jeff would win? Cena and Triple H have already headlined 'Mania more than once. The heels never win at 'Mania, and Jeff has never won big gold. So I think if this happens, it could work out for the best. It could even give Mr.Kennedy that push he wanted. For instance, Kennedy could come in a close second in the MITB match. He could demand a title shot and he could get it. It would show that the WWE doesn't need to rely on the Cenas and HBKs anymore. It could show that they are using their talent the right way.

No comments:

Will you tell all your freinds that are freinds that I am back to blogging?